New molecule released in combination for greater sustainability
- Startect purposely combines derquantel with abamectin to better protect itself against resistance.9
- This perfect partnership won’t be broken. Unlike all previous new classes of drench derquantel won’t be released as a single active and has been in combination from the beginning.1
- Startect works differently to any other drench to kill the most damaging worms, including those that have built up resistance and survived previous drenches.1-4
- When used routinely Startect also prolongs the useful life of older more fragile drenches.6,7
- The first new drench to follow a best practice approach by releasing a new class in combination – backed by industry experts and the latest science
- Startect is an effective short-acting oral sheep drench that manages resistance better to optimise productivity.1-4,13
- The first time a new class of drench has been released in combination to protect itself against resistance from its beginning.1
- We call this built-in protection against resistance
Pro-Active Dual Drench Technology.
- Deliberately and thoughtfully designed combination.1
- Contains a completely new active, derquantel (10 mg/mL) that has no known resistance.
- The first active from the entirely new SI (spiroindole) class with a completely different mode of action.1
- Purposely combined with abamectin (1 mg/mL).
- Designed for greater sustainability with each active protecting the other against resistance.9
- When used routinely Startect also extends the useful life of older more fragile drenches.6,7
- Export Slaughter Interval (ESI) of 28 days gives producers trading flexibility and speed to market.