Cydectin Eweguard SE B12 6 in 1 Vaccine and Wormer:
For the prevention of five clostridial diseases and cheesy gland, and the treatment and control of internal parasites, nasal bot and itchmite in sheep and as a supplementary source of vitamin B12 and selenium
• Moxidectin 5g/L
• C. pseudotuberculosis 1.0 U/mL – cheesy gland
• CI. perfringens type D 5.0 IU/mL – enterotoxaemia
• CI. chauvoei EP IU/mL – blackleg
• CI. septicum 2.5 IU/mL – malignant oedema
• CI. novyi type B 3.5 IU/mL – black disease
• CI. tetani 2.5 IU/mL – tetanus
• Selenium 1mg/mL (as sodium selenate)
• Vitamin B12 1mg/mL
What is Cydectin® Eweguard®?
• Contains moxidectin – the most potent ML
• Broad spectrum roundworm control
• At least 21 days persistent activity against barber’s pole worm
• Up to 21 days persistent activity against small brown stomach worm
• Ideal for highly contaminated pastures
• Contains 6-in-1 vaccine
• Contains vitamin B12
• Contains selenium
Cydectin® Eweguard® SE must be injected subcutaneously.
For animals 37-50kg liveweight give 2mL subcutaneously
For animals 51-62 kg liveweight give 2.5mL subcutaneously
For animals 63-75 kg liveweight give 3mL subcutaneously
For animals above this weight, administer at the rate of 1mL/25 kg
Withholding periods / ESI
• Meat: 28 days
• Milk: DO NOT USE in lactating ewes where milk or milk products may be used for human consumption.
• ESI: 28 days
Store between 2ºC and 8ºC. Refrigerate. DO NOT FREEZE. Protect from light. Once opened contents should be used within 24hrs.