The patented N-Sure® gate is a strong ‘multi purpose’ rural gate.
- Welded mesh insert features graduated horizontal wires which increase the density of the strands in the lower part of the gate.
- Produced from 25NB hot dipped galvanised pipe, with a wall thickness of 2mm, and mesh spacing graduating from 32mm at the bottom of the gate, to a maximum of 100mm at the upper part of the gate (5mm wire thickness).
- Welded collar attached at hinge end to increase compatibilty with a broader range of gate hardware, including brooker hinges.
- The pipe used in the gate frame and brace is hot dipped galvanised both inside and out, providing corrosion resistance.
- 1500mm & 1800mm high variants available in 12 & 14 foot (3.57m & 4.17m), can be used in horse, cattle and feral applications.
- MOQ’s packed with both left and right hand side configurations, palletised for safer and easier handling.
- Top and bottom 3mm plate steel gusset adds vertical load carrying capacity at free swinging end of the gate, reducing gate sag increasing ability to absorb downward pressure from larger livestock.
- Full notch weld construction.
- Brooker variant available in WA, with 20mm x 400mm Booker top and bottom hinge pre-fitted. Latch included.