WHAT IS ORALJECT GOAT AND SHEEP WORMER?
• The easiest way to worm small numbers of goats or sheep
• Contains morantel citrate
• Easy to use dial-a-dose applicator
• Safe for use on young, stud and pregnant animals
Oralject Goat and Sheep wormer is effective against suspectible mature and immature round worms in sheep and goats, including benzimidazole resistant strains.
- Barbers pole worm (Haemonchus contortus)
- Black Scour worm (Trichostrongylus spp)
- Small brown stomach (Teladorsagia [Ostertagia] spp)
- Stomach hair worm (Trichostongylus axei)
- Thin necked intestinal worm (Nematodirus spp)
- Large mouthed bowel worm (Chabertia ovina)
- Large bowel worm (Oseophagostomum venulosum)
- Small intestinal worm (Cooperia curticei)
HOW TO USE ORALJECT GOAT AND SHEEP WORMER
1. Dose at 1mL/3kg bodyweight. Ensure you weigh your animals to get the correct weight for dosing.
2. Turn the top ring until the required dose setting appears on the left margin of ring
3. Insert the nozzle into the animal’s empty mouth and deposit the paste on the back of tongue.
4. lift the animals chin and hold mouth closed for a few seconds to ensure that the full dose is swallowed
Oralject Goat and Sheep Wormer is given orally via a dial-a-dose syringe at the recommended dose rate of 1mL/3kg bodyweight.
• Meat: 7 days
• Milk: Do not use in animals producing milk for human consumption
Internal parasites may develop resistance to anthelmintics compounds. if failure of morantel citrate is suspected, seek veterinary confirmation.